Becoming a member of the Western and Central New York Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators is easy!
Step 1 is becoming a member of the National Association of Legal Administrators. Then join the WCNY Chapter. As a National ALA and Chapter member, you will benefit from the many resources and opportunities.
The Western and Central New York Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators is a group of nearly 50 professionals, working in various aspects of legal management in both large and small firms, for profit and non-profit. Getting involved with the WCNY Chapter enriches your professional development. And the ongoing face-to-face connections are invaluable.
The WCNY Chapter strives to meet member needs west of Albany and north of NYC. While this is a large region, we want to be a resource, providing opportunities that are specific to your needs.
Your local dues provide many benefits, including:
- Monthly Chapter educational sessions – lunch is provided at no charge!
- FREE admission to several networking events including the annual kick-off event
- FREE admission to the annual Managing Partner and Business Partner Appreciation Year-end event
- Group volunteer activities
- New professional contacts and friends!
The WCNY Chapter usually meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday. You can attend in person or via Zoom. We are now hosting group lunch sessions in Buffalo and Syracuse! Meet other chapter members and learn more about what we have to offer.